We’re looking to add a HR Generalist to work closely with the Director of Human Resources. The role will be responsible for all recruitment efforts, new hire orientation, employee relations and other HR related functions. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong recruitment background, detail-oriented and ability to adapt to an ever-changing and compassionate industry, like the medical field.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recruitment for all exempt and non-exempt positions including but not limited to job posting, interviews, pre-employment screening and employment contracts.
- Perform new hire paperwork and orientation. Assist with the implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain HRIS with up-to-date information and personnel files
- Assist with employee relations i.e monthly birthday list, exit interviews, and activities to help foster a positive work environment
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Help maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Help maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or SPHR, PHR certification
- Prior experience in human resources (2 years minimum)
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and employment
- Strong interpersonal skills, personable and attentive
- Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Strong computer skills with recruitment platforms, office software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year