We’re looking to hire a friendly and customer service oriented individual as a Patient Resources Coordinator to join our team in Pembroke Pines FL. The position is full time.
As an inter-office community partner agency working through the Access Florida Department of Children and Families, applying for the clients for the following benefits
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Reimbursement of Medicare Part B Premiums
- Prescription Medication Payment Assistance
- Food Stamps
- Free Cellular Phones
- Obtain the status of their application or case
- All other programs for Medicare Beneficiaries in the State of Florida
Clients can be seen by appointment, as well as walk-ins from the public. This position acts as an agency working with DCF providing economic self-sufficiency services.
Travel to our North Bay Village office will also be required on occasions .
Additional duties: During the time that the Patient Resources Coordinator is not seeing clients, other tasks may be assigned, such as making phone calls as assigned, extending invitations over the phone to tour centers, data entry and or assisting in other clerical tasks pertaining to Sales and Marketing.
- Must be friendly and outgoing, prior medical experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer knowledge
- Bilingual, a plus