We’re looking to hire a friendly and customer service oriented individual as Patient Ambassadors to join our team in Sarasota FL. The position is full time. The Patient Ambassador is responsible for welcoming patients and making sure they are seen in a timely matter.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Greet patient and confirm reason for visit
- Ensure patient completes all paperwork prior to meeting with provider and check them in
- Provide information regarding visit and answer any questions
- Provide new patients with an overall view of the services and tour of location
- Make sure the patient is comfortable and offer refreshments (i.e. coffee, tea, water)
- Communicate with clinical staff regarding patient arrival
- Monitor the lobby to ensure patients are seen in a timely matter and office flow runs smoothly
- Keep the refreshment area clean and neat at all times. Restock as needed.
- Assist patient with any questions or concerns
- Complete other tasks or assignments assigned by the center manager
- Must be friendly and outgoing, prior medical experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer knowledge
- Bilingual, a plus but not required