We’re currently seeking a friendly and customer service oriented individual as the Front Desk Medical Office/ Patient Ambassador to join our team in Sarasota, FL. The position is full time (40) hours a week . The individual is responsible for welcoming patients and making sure they are seen in a timely matter.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Greet patient and confirm reason for visit
- Ensure patient completes all paperwork prior to meeting with provider and check them in
- Provide information regarding visit and answer any questions
- Provide new patients with an overall view of the services and tour of location
- Make sure the patient is comfortable and offer refreshments (i.e. coffee, tea, water)
- Communicate with clinical staff regarding patient arrival
- Monitor the lobby to ensure patients are seen in a timely matter and office flow runs smoothly
- Keep the refreshment area clean and neat at all times. Restock as needed.
- Assist patient with any questions or concerns
- Complete other tasks or assignments assigned by the center manager
- Must be friendly and outgoing, prior medical experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer knowledge
- Bilingual required