We’re currently seeking a friendly and experienced Ultrasound/ Echo Technician to join our team. . The Ultrasound Technician will cover the Pembroke Pines office. The position is full time
Primary Job Function
The incumbent is responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Performs imaging procedure(s) for both Echo and Vascular.
- Analyzes results and identifies issues with the quality of imaging results.
- Takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues, including re positioning patient and repeating procedure.
- Enters, transmits and reports scan results.
- Registered through ARDMS or CCI
- 2 years of experience
- Detail oriented and team player
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule – willing to travel between our Miami and Broward offices’